Friday, December 28, 2012

The last 8 months

Where do I even begin on these last 8 months.  My precious baby girl has completely melted our hearts!  She is the absolute best thing that has ever happened to John and myself.  I love being a Mommy and I'm so happy she is mine! In these last 8 months she has changed so much.  She  can roll and crawl all over the house, she loves sitting her highchair and eating all the yummy baby foods. I don't know who can eat more her or her daddy ;). She pulls up on everything and likes for you to hold her hand and walk her around.  She now gets excited when she sees her Mommy or Daddy and kicks her little feet in glee.  She smiles and laughs all the time! She can say Mama and
Da-Da. She has flown on her 1st plane and traveled to Alaska like a champ!  She sits up on her own and can hold her own bottle. She has 2 little teeth that have just popped through.  It's just amazing how much she can do from the 1st time we brought her home from the hospital.  I remember staying up late at night just to make sure she was ok...I still sneak in her room to make sure she is breathing ;). I love watching her explore all the new things around her, its amazing what you notice through the eyes of a child.   She is absolutely the best baby in the world!! I'm so lucky to be her Mom and like I've said a million times you never know true love til you become a parent. I've only known this little baby girl for 8 & 1/2 months but I would do anything in the world for her! I love her more and more everyday!




No comments:

Post a Comment