Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We are so close!!!

Well we are now in the teens =)  Peyton should be here within the next 19 days, and Mommy and Daddy are so excited!! 
These past few weeks have flown by!!  My girls at dance threw me a baby shower last Tuesday and I must say Peyton will be one snappy dresser thats for sure.  We have some of the sweetest friends!!

I went to the doctor last Thursday and I was already 1cm dialated =).  John thinks she will be here before the end of March but Im still hoping for my lil April baby.  We will find out tomorrow if Im any closer or if we need to keep her in there longer.  My doctor has also recommended that I stay off my feet more, so I now have shorter hours at work which is a blessing.  The swelling has started and that is no fun, I cant even wear my rings anymore which make me pretty sad.  I packed our hospital bags last night and it just became so real.  We will be parents in the next few weeks and we couldnt be more excited!  I will tell you now that her daddy is a baby hog, so you will have to just take her away from him if you want to hold her ;)

Well hopefully the next time I post we will know when Peyton is coming or she will be here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment