Friday, March 9, 2012

Best Birthday ever!!

  Well I turned 29 on the 23rd of February which is scary to think that Ill be 30 next year!!  So John took the whole day off so we could spend it together.  He never has off days during the week so that was a gift in itself.  He woke me up by cooking me pancakes which I love, he fixed everything for me and wouldnt let me get up to touch a thing.  We then went to 4D Mommies to have our 4D ultrasound to see Miss Peyton.  She is precious just like we thought she would be, and I have a feeling she is going to look just like her daddy =).  She kept her face hidden most of the time which she always has in ever ultrasound, and she was not very cooperative.  I say she is already stubborn like her daddy.  From there he took to the cheesecake factory so I could get a piece of their famous red velvet cheesecake....it is to die for!!!  We didnt eat there cause we were off to our next surprise on the to do list.  John then took me to Driver's Way to test drive a Ford Edge he had found that he thought I would love.  Well I loved it, and we ended up signing papers on it that day.  I then had to rush off to dance.  There is a lil girl in my class who has the same birthday as me, so we had a joint birthday party at dance.  We ran through our dances and then we had cupcakes, and ballet chocolate bars it was so much fun!  After dance John had one last surprise we went and picked up my car and we went to eat at P.F. Chang's with my fam.  If you know John he doesnt like Chinese/Japanese food at all so this was something sweet he did all for me. He also got me 2 birthday cards 1 from him and 1 from Peyton.  They both made me cry, it was the sweetest cards ever!!   I told him at the end of the day that I didnt know how we was going to top this birthday and he said "Ahhh Im sure Peyton and I can come up with something ;)" 

No comments:

Post a Comment